Very important .. Comforter of the very vision of the martyrs of the Nag Hammadi and the Church of Saints in Alexandria


  Very important ..  Comforter of the very vision of the martyrs of the Nag Hammadi and the Church of Saints in Alexandria

  Received the program in light of the CTV channel telephone call from a priest tells the vision recounted by one of his sons in the church was this young man saw her on the tragic incident And tells the story of the vision: Suddenly I found myself in the sky and saw Zruaa did not see it by the place very nice with me and angel leads me then I saw a cloud of saints and on top of the Blessed Virgin Mary, and then I saw the throne was surrounded by four animals, and then me I see the martyrs of the Nag Hammadi and martyrs Saints Church in Alexandria to rally around Taking the throne angel knows me their individual person

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

مريم العذراء أعلى الإيرادات فى فنزويلا

Egypt economy recovering, wants Europe debt relief