Pope Shenouda III "my children in Alexandria .. I'm tired of them and I say to the families of our Lord be with them"

 Pope Shenouda III "my children in Alexandria .. I'm tired of them and I say to the families of our Lord be with them"

.. For my children in Alexandria.. Depths of my heart I feel their pain and Mtabahm solution and including them and they are innocent of these attacks, which have claimed the hearts of dear to us .. 20  ا. 20 and the same Lord over the existing body parts may be 4 or 5 as well  And more than 80 wounded, all of this on the night he should rejoice in.. Have not committed any sin of trying to escape all this fatigue .. God be with them .. " I'm tired of them and I say to the families of our Lord be with them

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

مريم العذراء أعلى الإيرادات فى فنزويلا

Egypt economy recovering, wants Europe debt relief