Pretty Pony Inc- Your destination for unqiue and beautiful horse lover gifts, water bottles, shirts and apparel

A love of horses is something I never grew out of. From the time I was very little, I was obsessed with horses. I read books about horses, drew horses, and even pretended to be a horse at the breakfast table, eating only oat based breakfast cereals and pawing at the ground.
  Pretty Pony Inc- Your destination for unqiue and beautiful horse lover gifts, water bottles, shirts and apparel Pretty Pony Inc- Your destination for unqiue and beautiful horse lover gifts, water bottles, shirts and apparel
Unfortunately, growing up in Southern California, did not lend itself to actually getting on a horse, until just a few years ago, in 2008. In the mean-time, I grew up, got married, moved to the beautiful state of Oregon. While browsing the craigslist ads for lessons and services, I ran across an ad for horseback riding lessons. I started shaking! I was so excited. I ran in and told my husband, and luckily, he agreed to take lessons with me. I called immediately. Six months later, I purchased my first horse at age 26. I finally got my Christmas pony! Raz, my little 14 hand pinto Arab pony, opened up my world. From the moment she laid her big eyes on me, I knew I had to take her home, and my life would never be the same.

Inspired by that same love of horses, I have created a line of equestrian gift ideas. We sell a variety of horse lover gift items, from stainless water bottles with unique designs, to t-shirts, coffee tumblers and more.

Love horses? Become a fan of our company by searching for "Pretty Pony Inc" and click "like" to keep informed on coupons, sales, new product releases, and national horse news! Connect with other horse lover who understand YOUR passion for anything HORSE!
Whether you ride English, Western, Dressage, Trail Ride, or just love horses, I hope you enjoy my products.


USE THE CODE "FPR10" TO SAVE 10% OFF YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM WWW.PRETTYPONYINC.COM. VALID NOW THROUGH NOVEMBER 30, 2010

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

مريم العذراء أعلى الإيرادات فى فنزويلا

Egypt economy recovering, wants Europe debt relief