I thought I was pregnant but my 'bump' was a melon-sized TUMOUR

A secretary who thought she was pregnant with her first child after piling on the pounds was terrified to discover she actually had cancer.
Kayleigh Terry, 21, had also been suffering from pains and fatigue but was bemused when a pregnancy test came back negative.
A follow-up ultrasound scan revealed she had a large cancerous growth which covered an area from her breast to her lower abdomen.
She was diagnosed with Ewing's Sarcoma and had emergency chemotherapy to shrink the potentially deadly tumour.
Kayleigh lost her hair and eye-lashes along with 3st in weight after the shrunken tumour was removed a few months later.
But today after a gruelling two year battle, Kayleigh is celebrating after being given the all-clear and even hopes she may be able to start a family in the future.
Kayleigh of Warrington, Cheshire said: 'I thought I was going to be a mother and I never thought for one moment I had a tumour growing inside me. It just looked for all intents and purposes like a baby bump.
'I just couldn't believe it when I found out what it was. I'm just so relieved to be alive and hopefully I will have children in the future. I'm so excited for everything now. I can't wait to see what 2012 brings.'
Kayleigh was diagnosed with the condition just days after her 19th birthday in July 2009. The teenager was lying in her garden sunbathing at her own barbeque birthday party when her friends commented how far her usually flat belly was protruding.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2085137/I-thought-I-pregnant-bump-melon-sized-TUMOUR.html#ixzz1jBxSptiz

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

مريم العذراء أعلى الإيرادات فى فنزويلا

Egypt economy recovering, wants Europe debt relief